Christy Funsch and Nol Simonse share in-progress performances of two new works: Nol’s “Death Pod” and Christy’s “kid subjunctive.” “Death Pod” asks, “how do we want to handle our own death?” with Word for Word member Jim Cave. “kid subjunctive” is a group work that renders playful futuritivity.
Saturday May 28, 2022 | 4pm – Nol Simonse’s “Death Pod” w/ ASL
Sunday May 29, 2022 | 4pm – Christy Funsch’s “kid subjunctive” w/ASL
This is a free event! Capacity is limited- please register in advance. To support Nol and Christy’s work, please consider donating at THIS LINK
- Audiences must provide proof of vaccination and be masked at all times.
- ASL Interpretation will be available at both showings
- The Joe Goode Annex is ADA accessible with wheelchair seating available. for up to six wheelchairs. Theater seats are movable and have no armrests.
- Bathrooms are single-stall all-gender ADA accessible.
- Please email [email protected] to request or inquire about accommodations.
Image Description: zoe huey is is in front of a blurry colorful background. They are facing away from the camera and only their head and one arm are in the photo. They have light skin and their hair is short and black. They are wearing a black, tight-fitting long-sleeved shirt with a hole in the right elbow, a short-sleeved tan T shirt and a black face mask. Their right arm is bent at the elbow with their right hand behind their head. They are bending towards the left and looking towards the right. Photo by Robbie Sweeny