The Joe Goode Annex Co-Production Program (JGA Co-Pro)
Our pilot Annex Co-Production Program in April, 2019 featured to become other than dust, a collaborative piece instigated by jose e abad in collaboration with Malia Byrne and Gabriel Christian.
MORE EVENT INFO
“This piece is an exploration of what we find to be urgent, the poetics of relationships, and the things we’re unwilling to forget.” Thu-Sat, April 11-13, 8pm, Joe Goode Annex.
2020 Co-Production artists: Jocelyn Reyes & Jhia Jackson
All public performances at the Annex have been put on hold for COVID-19 safety precautions. Annex staff and artists are exploring virtual streaming options & discussing outdoor performance models. Stay tuned!
Joe Goode Annex’s Co-Producing Program (JGA CPP) partners with performance makers to share resources needed to present a live show. This program prioritizes artists in need of access to producing opportunities (LGBTQIA+* artists, artists of color, differently abled artists).
Co-Production benefits include the following, for in-person* shows:
- 2-3 Performances
- 10-15 complimentary Rehearsal Studio Time
- 10 hours of Technical Rehearsal Hours
- Dedicated House Technician
- Access to technical equipment
- Marketing – Branded as Co-Production of JGA
- Box Office support
- Progress showing
- 2 hours of support from each department – Admin/Finance, Marketing, Production/Tech, other
- In-house Production Management/Technical Direction ($450 value)
- HM and BO Staff for Performances
- Performer keeps the Box Office Revenue + Receives door list
- Concessions hosted by Joe Goode Annex ($230 value)
- Access to Hot Desk in office ($200 value)
- Insurance coverage ($250 value)
- …and more. *Co-Productions will evolve based on the possibility of live events
Rolling submissions to the JGA CPP Program will open soon; stay tuned! For questions & inquiries, email [email protected]