In April 2011, Joe Goode Performance Group moved into the Joe Goode Annex, a part of Project Artaud in the heart of San Francisco’s lively Mission District.
The Annex houses the JGPG administrative offices, is the primary rehearsal space for Joe Goode Performance Group, and serves as a multipurpose community venue available to rent for classes, workshops, performances, and special events.
Become a $5/month Annex Friend, and we’d like to thank you with our newest Show Survival Kit.
What’s in the Show Survival Kit?
- A JGPG tote bag – limited release, canvas printed ($20 value)
- A Dandelion Chocolate bar – keep the blood sugar up! ($10 value)
- A pair of drink tickets to use at ANY Annex show – all dance gets better with a drink! ($15 value)
- A cute JGPG stitch-bound journal – custom JGPG notebook for your show notes ($5 value)
- An assortment of special JGPG pins ($5 value)
- A short, sweet note from Joe/staff (priceless😊)
- Total value for $5 per month ($60 over the year): $55
“I hope to create a space to experiment, a space to explore new perspectives on performance as a living and talking art form. San Francisco has always been known as a hotbed for people who are thinkers and visionaries about alternative arts with new ideas around performance. I don’t ever want that to go away.” —Joe Goode